The Ezer Law Group is an immigration law firm that provides legal expertise in a wide range of immigration services, including customized U.S. immigration strategies for businesses and individuals. We take pride in delivering prompt, high quality and cost effective immigration solutions at the speed of business, with the ability and resources to handle the most complex of circumstances. Our Immigration and Nationality Law service offerings include the following areas:
- Corporate and employment-based immigration – we partner with business owners, Human Resources professionals and individuals to meet temporary and long-term work authorization and compliance needs.
- Comprehensive immigration policy and strategic planning for multinational businesses
- I-9 employment eligibility verification and compliance
- Worksite enforcement actions such as H-1B and Wage and Hour (WHD) audit
- Temporary visas
- Permanent Residence
- Immigration policy and planning for new business development, emerging industries, start-ups and entrepreneurs
- Marriage and family-based immigration
- Consular processing for nonimmigrant and immigrant visas
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Human rights and dignity cases
Nicole Lawrence Ezer is Founder and Principal of The Ezer Law Group. She is Board Certified® by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Immigration and Nationality Law. Years of practicing as an attorney in multi-site, multinational environments prompted her to open a practice dedicated to excellent service, driven by your needs. Each client’s matter is individually considered and prepared by our experienced, results-oriented professional team. With decades of collective and comprehensive knowledge and experience in solving immigration challenges, The Ezer Law Group has the expertise and resources you expect and deserve. Contact us. We appreciate the opportunity to put our credentials to work for you.