The J-1, F-1 and M-1 Visas for Students and Interns and Trainees

Although these categories are not work visa categories, The Ezer Law Group PLLC has experience assisting employers who seek work authorization for candidates in J-1, F-1 or M-1 status.  In addition, we provide consultation to persons currently holding J, F or M status, including the preparation and filing of J-1 waivers. For assistance with the preparation and filing, or extension of an application for student, intern or trainee status, please contact The Ezer Law Group PLLC at