Consular Processing

If an applicant is outside of the United States, or entered the United States without inspection and is not 245(i) eligible, the applicant will need to apply for permanent residence abroad, through consular processing.  The Ezer Law Group PLLC has extensive experience in the preparation and filing of consular cases, including the preparation and submission of waivers of inadmissibility. Spanish-speaking consultations are available. All family-based cases require a full consultation prior to acceptance of the consular processing case by The Ezer Law Group PLLC. For a consultation regarding the preparation and filing of a K Visa case, please contact The Ezer Law Group PLLC at

Read More About K1 & K3 Visa Cases