The E-1 and E-2 Treaty Visas

These E-1 and E-2 treaty visas are available to qualified nationals of countries with whom the United States has treaties of commerce, friendship, navigation and trade. At a minimum, majority ownership or control of the U.S. company must be held by nationals of the treaty country, and prospective employees must be citizens of the country of the treaty nationality.  For assistance with the preparation and filing, or extension of an individual or entity E-treaty application, please contact The Ezer Law Group PLLC at