The H-3 Trainee Visa

The H-3 Trainee visa category is used to bring foreign nationals requiring training, to the United States, to enhance the Trainee’s career abroad. For assistance with the preparation and filing, or extension of an application for H-3 status, please contact The Ezer Law Group PLLC at