The R-1 Visa for a Religious Worker

The R-1 Religious Worker category is used to facilitate the entry of qualified members of the clergy and persons pursuing a religious vocation or, who intend to engage in a religious occupation, to the United States. For assistance with the preparation and filing, or extension of an application for R-1 status, please contact The Ezer Law Group PLLC at