K1 and K3 Visa Cases

K-1 Visas

Persons engaged to United States citizens, residing abroad, can apply for K-1 (fiancé or fiancée) and K-2 (for unmarried children under21) visas to enter the United States. Following a legally recognized marriage to the United States citizen sponsor within 90 days of entry, the K-1 and K-2 applicants may apply to adjust status.

K-3 & K-4 Visas

Spouses and minor children (under the age of 21) of U.S. citizens residing abroad can apply for K-3 (for spouse) and K-4 (for unmarried children under 21) visas to enter the United States to apply for adjustment of status and live with the U.S. citizen spouse/parent while they wait for the adjudication of their adjustment application.

The Ezer Law Group PLLC has extensive experience in the preparation and filing of K visa cases, and in consular processing, including the preparation and submission of waivers of inadmissibility. Spanish-speaking consultations are available. All family-based cases require a full consultation prior to acceptance of the case by The Ezer Law Group PLLC. For a consultation regarding the preparation and filing of a K Visa case, please contact The Ezer Law Group PLLC at info@ezerlawgroup.com.