The Outstanding Professor or Researcher

For this category, a job offer is required, for a tenure, tenure-track professor or a permanent researcher. Applicants must be internationally recognized as outstanding, and possess at least three eyars of experience in either teaching or research.  As both the employer and the applicant must meet specific requirements, please contact The Ezer Law Group PLLC for assistance with the preparation and filing of a petition for EB-1 Outstanding Researcher at